Beyond The End

 io9 has a regular feature they call Concept Art Writing Prompts. They post a piece of art and invite readers to submit stories based upon the illustration. I've been trying to participate when I can, with my own self-imposed rules of not taking more than five minutes or rewriting beyond fixing misspellings and typos; I think I'm also going to try to keep them under, say, 500 characters. 

The one was based on a piece by Christian Bravery

Beyond the End

It was no use. Even here, as far as they could get from the center, the water was still far too dangerous even for their most powerful filters.
This had been their last hope. They had run out of options. There was nowhere else to go.
They moved on. What choice did they have?

1 comment:

  1. Teeny tiny stories are often the most powerful of all.

    ReplyDelete