Game Over review

It's always gratifying when something you've created causes someone to spontaneously semi-confess to past misdeeds. Chris O'Donnell writes:
I read it in two nights, so that probably tells you what you need to know. Scott doesn’t waste any words in the book. He jumps right into the plot and he keeps the plot accelerator floored for pretty much the entire book. I’m a little beyond the target age range of the book, but my enjoyment of it had nothing to do with the fact that a certain high school I attended had to spend a bunch of money on Apple II computers when the military base pulled the schools terminals because certain students, some of whom avoided punishment, had socially engineered a teacher account and engaged in some non-authorized exploration of the base mainframe file system. I may or may not have been involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment